UFO Sightings NBA Player Claims He Was Abducted By Aliens! Special Report 2013!

UFO Sightings NBA Player Claims He Was Abducted By Aliens! NBA player admits to being an alien abductee? Was Ronald Reagan told he would become president in …

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

29 Responses to “UFO Sightings NBA Player Claims He Was Abducted By Aliens! Special Report 2013!”

1. AliG2011GetMoney says:

PLEASE LIKE THIS COMMENT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE IT ­čÖé

Watch and tell people to watch INFOWARS.COM most important website on the internet
    There is a globel turnaround right now GMO FOODS in every shop, FLURIDE in tap water NEW TECHNOLOGY and everything else you need to know trust , POLICE&MILLITARY from ever county are standing up´╗┐ now but we need everyone .
    Everybody´╗┐ needs´╗┐ to wake up !!
    Copy and Paste on everyvideo and like please thanks ­čÖé

2. wamsy woo says:

“i said that ain’t no man, his skin is brown” WTF!´╗┐ has he ever seen a “black” man before? does he even know what a alien is?

3. therightandthewrong says:

google search ad blocker, its an add-on for Chrome :)´╗┐

4. YAMATO11111100 says:

I enjoy´╗┐ this video, Thank you.

5. Brian Sanchez says:

Chocolate aliens you´╗┐ mean Cubans you cocksucker ahaha!

6. Candace H says:

You have too´╗┐ many commercials – most people want to get away from commercials these days, even going as far as subscribing to online streaming television/Netflix/Amazon etc…At least let people bypass the trash.

7. Candace H says:

Not true, the Travis Walton case. They´╗┐ all took polygraphs and passed.

8. 6Stoned6Sk8er6 says:

Bullshit I dnt wanna hear this kind of crap´╗┐ blake cuzns

9. astratempus says:

Cousins brothers, Dr, Elias, and your fellow researchers, thank´╗┐ you so much for your hard work and dedication into the investigation of this subject. Keep going and keep up the good work guys, we love seeing new Thirdphaseofmoon videos! You guys are phenomenal! Oh yeah what is up with the mystery calls…stay on vector guys. Much love..and to the haters and disbelievers go investigate the most profound topic of human history UFOs, ET, AntiGravity/FreeEnergy Technology just like Thirdphaseofmoon!

10. Brandy Reeves says:

I mint´╗┐ meder

11. Brandy Reeves says:

That’s a plane or´╗┐ stars or a leader

12. Justin Case says:

I was watching another video on YouTube recently about abductions, and a lady volunteered to be polygraphed. Afterwards the examiner was asked two questions, 1. did´╗┐ she pass, and 2. has he undertaken other polygraphs on abductees? !. the lady failed and 2. of the many polygraphs he has done, not one had yet passed. Interesting isn’t it.

13. elissetteg58 says:

Hey guys..the drones look like flying´╗┐ saucer.

14. elissetteg58 says:

Watch the nba player show up dead, or the famous be´╗┐ accused of child molestation or drugs!!

15. housdesign says:

Much love to the folks´╗┐ at thirdphaseofmoon, you guys are taking part in something truly beneficial to mankind.You are helping people wake up and pointing them towards the truth. True journalism in a time when folks are hungry for truth. Thanks for your contribution.

16. Flashbangb4 says:

Scooby-Dooby-Do!´╗┐

17. lynnej1970 says:

a ufo created the shroud of turin markings wether its jesus or not is another story,,,i have the same thing on my skiry after missing time,it doesnt come out,and betty andressson was told on the ship about removing her clothing because of´╗┐ something like static electricty,,

18. EyeWarnedYouB4 says:

I’ve heard something like this before…..interesting´╗┐ how “they” can’t fight prayer!!

19. douglas palmer says:

to jfaintter88 of course i do´╗┐ im a total believer in there being alien life in the universe outside the universe and here on earth ,what pisses me of is the total nutjobs ,and complete liars,and people just generaly jumping on the band wagon ,i can spot them a mile away…..

20. Vince Digiacomo says:

old chillabob was a trip,funny as hell´╗┐

21. lynnej1970 says:

thought,but i was asked what took us so long when i arrived,but to me nothing was a miss,even though the car did come to a stop for no reason on bulledlah mountain,its all´╗┐ very weird whats creepier,is what we spoke about prior to leaving,became my screen memory,thats why i never jerried.,

22. lynnej1970 says:

the memories of the´╗┐ abduction,dont surface immediately in my case it was many many years,it was 2001 when i had my last abduction,(i think how do you know when they block it),In 2001 i was awoken to the fact id had other abductions,years before going back throughout my life,,in snippets, and also the one that had recently occured,like i was meant to now realise, i came to realise that in 1992 when i had a car journey it took 12 hours instead of 5 hours,,,i didnt give that trip a second

23. Hugo Bimelbam says:

“international” superstar? out side from us nobody knows what even nba´╗┐ means

24. lynnej1970 says:

yes its so important not to judge people..its´╗┐ hard enough them admitting it without people then thinking/saying your nuts.

25. lynnej1970 says:

or an attempt.,im convinced when´╗┐ ppl see multiple sightings throughout their lives,it has soemthing to do with them,,

26. Pest Control says:

Hi I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you
    by error, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Regardless
    I am here now and would just like to say
    many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I donÔÇÖt have time to go through it all at the minute but
    I have book-marked it and also added your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb b.

27. Pest Control says:

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more
    than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

28. Pest Control says:

I take pleasure in, cause I found exactly what I used to be looking for.
    You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye