1. i was sitting on a log at english bay beach taking photos of the interesting storm clouds.
2. as i panned around to the northwest, taking photos, i noticed the apparent lights in the sky.
3. i thought it might be lights from the mountain ski runs.
4. the lights were dim at first and grew brighter as they seemed to move in formation. their formation changed slightly as did their direction to “ascend” at a shallow incline into the clouds. from my position, i pivoted to at first look northwest, then north when i took the last picture.
5. i was excited.
6. the loggers seem to have vanished into the clouds.