MAJOR Encounter Over Ireland – What Did Multiple Pilots See?

Become a Patron & support our strange little channel: https://www.patreon.com/TheSecureteam

Pilots Report: https://bit.ly/2DBiQda
Blue ISS UFO: https://bit.ly/2T99Y2U

➨E-mail me your ideas & footage: [email protected]
➨Secureteam Shirts! http://secureteam.spreadshirt.com
➨Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecureTeam10
➨Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Secureteam10

Send mail to:

Secureteam
1712 11th St.
Portsmouth, OH 45662
Box 372

Intro Music: Spellbound by Kevin Macleod
Outro Music: “Dark Trap” by rh_music

For business inquiries or concerns regarding footage used in this video, please contact me at: [email protected] and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Thanks!

46 Responses to “MAJOR Encounter Over Ireland – What Did Multiple Pilots See?”

1. Pilots know what other plans look like and they weren’t fighters or they would know that they were fighters… how the hell is it that people don’t believe in UFOs or visitors from space or another dimension because obviously their technology is thousands if not millions of years more advanced then ours… USA and Canadian government need to come clean about this because we already know this is real

2. Good reporting Tyler, 🙏🍁🌞

3. Jacob Smith says:

Yo,lmaooooo, das a giant space D by the sun. 😂

4. ididit84 says:

Ground Control to Major Tom
    Ground Control to Major Tom
    Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
    Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
    Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
    Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
    You've really made the grade
    And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
    Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
    "This is Major Tom to Ground Control
    I'm stepping through the door
    And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
    And the stars look very different today
    For here
    Am I sitting in a tin can
    Far above the world
    Planet Earth is blue
    And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
    I'm feeling very still
    And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
    Tell my wife I love her very much she knows
    Ground Control to Major Tom
    Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?
    Can you "Here am I floating 'round my tin can
    Far above the moon
    Planet Earth is blue
    And there's nothing I can do"

5. blue magus says:

looks like a blockade runner form star wars.

6. Jeffery Toon says:

That object near the Sun kinda looks like the silhouette of male genitals, I do apologise for bringing down the tone of your comments section, but it does. 🤷‍♀️

7. MrTfuzz says:

Microcenter is awesome

8. Curtis Hill says:

DEEZ NUTS spaceship from Uranus

9. James Walsh says:

They're hheeeereee 👽

10. ShinRa says:

How Massive, Tyler?

11. ForTheDevil says:

That pilot looked like he´s eating more shrooms then Miyamoto…

12. NIMBUS R says:

Why don't this shit make the news?

13. Smitty Smith says:

Sorry man but that is a cock and balls. As a Marine I have drawn that on people’s for heads many times when they passed out drunk.

14. Azeers R says:

Tyler says "Give this a listen"…💜💛
    My ears perk with anticipation…
    What did I hear??
    An advertisement for a phone app…
    GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    Totally bummed out now… lol

Anyway, hope you are all well!!!💜💛

15. Starbuck 777 says:

10:10 That's "Johnson's Johnson"! 🤣

16. From a fellow Ohio resident, love seeing videos from close to home.

17. 333crypta says:

want to see the video of object climbing away at incredible speed. there is bound to be footage from the plane. you know those pilots had cameras. not to mention the passengers.

18. It's swamp gas or alcohol, it's over Ireland of course.

19. Fatts S says:

We are about to see ufos all over the word at the same time soon not if but when it happens thay cannot hide it nomore iv seen a craft in the sky for a month now it lights up and then disappears it stays in the same place it is in space can only see it at night im trying to film it but my phone is not picking it up but if you or anybody has a better camera please have a look

20. Von Graul says:

The object in the Soho lasco image isn't an alien ship. It's some kind of digital anomaly in the instrument, it appears in the same position when the sat. does a maneuver 1 or 2 times a year. Mrmbb333 has a video about it. You really should do some research before you put something up and proclaim it "concrete evidence of alien spacecraft" this is happening more and more here. It took me all of 3 minutes.

21. Awal Aznable says:

i was going to say i was worried you were abducted cuz i havent seen you post in a while but i didnt get a notification to your last video….

22. USA goverment tech ..NOT litle green men TECH..BUT they are UFO.S…and LIGHTS ARE NICE..

23. Danny P says:

One of the best videos you've done Tyler and all are brilliant! WOW!!!

24. i thought plane pilots werent aloud to say this stuff but i think the government is starting to let air liners talk about this stuff because this is the governments way of telling us about ufo's

25. FOOBSEY says:

i work at Glasgow airport as a push-back driver and i was listening to the air control tower through the radio in the tug and she was saying to pilots if they have any more updates on the UFO in the area and i was like wtf sweet haha.

26. andy miller says:

Probably black budget craft like ones recently depicted/recorded/uploaded to ‘war leaks’

27. If they're here, they need to stop acting like pussies and do something… Tired of all the "sightings" land and get out already geesh

28. Jacob Smith says:

@secureteam10 you've been pinged by the MIB for awhile now haven't you.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
    "MIB, OPEN UP"
    Lol 😅 jk

29. I remember back in when UFO's were sited or landed somewhere those individuals were IMMEDIATELY SILENCED!
    The fact that there were so many OBVIOUS sitings and was ALLOWED to be recorded is more evident that this is some kind of large scale military psy OP.

30. I saw a massive ball of bronze light over Florida on the way back from the UK. Must be the same thing

31. I support that there is photon or plasma life in space.

32. newpixeldude says:

I knew this video was coming, great!

33. Yea TYLER….INSOMNIA TEAM…ACTIVATED

34. LOOK SON, A UFO. YEP, JUST ANOTHER DRIVE

35. Starbuck 777 says:

Subtitles! 🤣 you fekkin feckless fekkins .. don't ya speak English 🤣

36. Listen carefully at the end of that clip he says "Its speed was astronomical it moved off at mach 2 or something " 🙂

37. Norrie Paton says:

That rocket 🚀 looks more like a dong 🍆

38. Blurry as fuck video. Checks out. I’m gonna call it legit.

39. bjlracer says:

Is it just me or does the object by the sun resemble an SR-71 Blackbird??

40. Chris Pruitt says:

Lord we need contact already. I've seen so many lights, blurs,disc shaped,cigar shaped,triangles, ufos in vids and in the sky. Been following the ufo trail since I was young in the 90's. Just want something to finally happen and be done with it already. LoL getting tired of waiting around for something more then lights and objects at a distance. ( its nothing against Tyler or anyone else, I enjoy the vids just getting restless waiting for disclosure and first public contact ) But you guys have a good one

41. A Major deception is coming soon, do not fall for these "aliens" tricks they are not aliens, but interdimensional beings that are demonic. I used to be a new ager and loved this channel and am a lifelong abductee. However I can tell you from personal experience that these beings take advantage of you and lie/manipulate you. They are NOT good, before you judge me just do some research.

They have a statue of Jesus turning into a reptilian/serphant in the Vatican! The large room with the stage is a giant serphant head! The bible warns of deception and the serphant race of the anti christ. The serphant race exists, they are your celebrities, your politicians and bankers. These elite bankers and freemasons control these people and control the media, the education system, the food and water and more. Don't believe me? look up the video of alex Jones sneaking into bohemian grove during their satanic rituals, see for yourself. Even a skeptic has to believe the way they targeted him was ridiculous, the media had everyone believing he got taken down because he was using hate speech but they really took him down because he was becoming known after memes and they didn't want the masses seeing that video and watching his channel.

Basically NASA lies, movies lie, your teachers lie, your doctors lie but they don't know any better for they have beeen tricked too. NASA in HEBREW means TO DECEIVE and the bankers who own everything are jewish.. The masses get their info from the media which is owned by the bankers who control everything thats why you see a rise in liberals and people wanting to have our own rights removed. They are being brainwashed and are helping them without realizing it.

Look up A CALL FOR AN UPRISING and watch a couple of his videos also look into Pizza Gate, Project Blue Beam, Sun Simulator, Reptilian Celebrities Shapeshifting, Reptilian Vatican, Square Clouds, Implants, New Age Deception. This should be a good start for new truthers

42. Moonshot23 says:

I think that it is great that pilots are more open to talking about this. This type of conversation would have never happened years ago.