1/12/2014 BREAKING! ALIEN CRAFT CAPTURED OVER GOLD COAST – MAJOR UFO SIGHTING

1/12/2014 – A new video has come to us capturing an obvious alien UFO shining it's lights over the shore's of the Gold Coast in Australia. Subscribe and stay…

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

29 Responses to “1/12/2014 BREAKING! ALIEN CRAFT CAPTURED OVER GOLD COAST – MAJOR UFO SIGHTING”

1. secureteam10 says:

Watch in 720p for best picture.

2. ElegantPaws01 says:

This one is real. Something about it and can the crazy bible thumpers go
    off somewhere and stop with the demo crap. Every damn thing you don’t
    understand well that simply has to be a demon. Grow up. Get your head out
    of your bum.

3. Burger Van Dreamz says:

A remote controlled toy with lights on.

4. MrAbsoluteknowledge says:

wtf were they doing a nite time air show?

5. altops says:

I never seen anything to remotely give me cause to believe in “aliens” from
    outer space. ooh lights run for the hills!

6. Native Akkadean says:

At 1:38 , it looks exactly like the one they photographed over the chinese
    airports 2 or 3 years ago! The same smaller dots along the top of it..
    ‘Cigar shaped”, and emitting a solid light across the bottom half. We still
    don’t know what these are.

7. Orbital1 says:

Great work!

8. BloodTar says:

I saw nothing convincing.

9. SnakeStormTV says:

show the video, not stills

10. Dave Carlson says:

I was watching this video and had my daughter who just turned two in Sept
    sitting on my lap. She all of a sudden said daddy they from outer space!
    Then I said what are they in, and she responded space ship… I have never
    taught her anything about space or ships yet. I am still scratching my
    head.

11. chicagoground says:

They’re Hereeeeeee!

12. Mewtwo420 says:

Holy shit ive seen a UFO that looks identical to that not too long ago.
    this is truly exhilarating!

13. CRABBYBAG says:

WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF AS ALIENS ARE ACTUALLY DEMONS, ANOTHER OF SATAN’S
    PLANS TO DECEIVE GOD’S PEOPLE AND DESTROY THEM. GOD IS REAL AND WE DON’T
    HAVE A LOT OF TIME LEFT TO MAKE A CHOICE. YOU MUST CHOOSE JESUS OR GET
    SATAN BY DEFAULT, YOU CAN’T OPT OUT. HE LOVES US ALL SO VERY MUCH, GOD
    BLESS AND KEEP YOU

• Shamas says:

Your handle seems to be aptly picked…. amd your ignorance …like all other sheeple… is both pitiful .. and flawed.. there is no God.. there never has been prrof.. infact.. sad as it is to say.. of all things on this planet and in our history… everything.. including Bigfoot has more evidence to support it.. than your feeble concept of a god.

14. Firstname Lastname says:

crazy ass pictures for sure. COULD have been possibly someone on the beach
    with a motorized plane. just a thought.

15. Dragon Heart Survival says:

If you new something about exposure time at night and it’s affects on
    moving objects then you would understand why this so called Capture is
    really silly. Looks cool, but try to use the filter between your ears
    before swallowing this silliness hook line and sinker, will you?

16. prudentheart says:

The image @1:07 of the craft is what I saw on the Island of Galveston, over
    30 years ago. It was the first time I had ever seen a UFO. The next day I
    called the News agency, the radios station, even the police station, asking
    if anyone else called in saying they saw a UFO; everyone I spoke with
    claimed that no one called in with such a claim. The UFO was stationary
    for about a minute, then shot out of sight at the speed of light. It was
    hard for me to believe no one else saw it when it was so busy on the
    seawall that night.

17. franko hose'y says:

They are def ET’s-in my opinion. Some of the other vessels look like recon
    drones-given their size and shape. But as I said before there is just too
    many cameras. These shots will continue and increase. Everyone has a video
    camera on them with instantaneous worldwide sharing. It will finally blow
    open when someone captures the inside of one of these vehicles.

18. secureteam10 says:

It cleaning up all the radiation one the beaches.

19. Todd York says:

Your videos suck. Sorry.

20. Tommyr says:

Woooooow!

21. Tonny Garcia says:

Texascommtech,sounds like you’re talking about Project Bluebeam.

22. 19Circles says:

1:36 looks the same as the ufo that was over an airport in china last year.

23. Gamubi says:

It’s maybe a UFO! It’s probably a sign that god is trying to tell us the
    end is near? Don’t get me wrong cause I’m just guessing! God can make and
    create anything he wants in the world!

24. MrKraazy says:

So dumb lol you guys are prepping yourselves for the greatest deception to
    fall on man kind since we first are the fruit… Yikes.

25. Shamas says:

There is no greater “hell” that subscribing to a fake history of mankind (created by greedy bigots posessing great amounts of self doubt and the desire for power) that leads to an eternal life of fear and the lack of desire for knowledge. There is no god.. it is a story… like any other fiction .. created for a purpose… you serve it’s purpose well by hiding behind your ideals of a cosmic santa clause and in ignorant darkness that is fear.